1. Yup, it's true. Basically, all my work which I have worked for more than 10 years have been deleted due to corrupt external hard disk.
2. All original diagrams and notes you read here in the blog are now gone, like forever.
3. Fortunately, I still have some notes I saved here and there. All of them are online, like in this blog, GMail, and Google Drive. But, they are not complete and rich like those of the originals in my disk.
4. I took time to contemplate things. I still have my brain - my greatest asset for me to utilize and produce new notes.
5. It will take a few months to start everything all over again. It will be challenging, but in the end, they will be here. Wish me luck people.