1. Let's observe of the question asked for this year's SPM trial paper:
2. It's a straightforward question. You are advised to write in table form, as shown below:
3. 2 similarities and 4 differences should be enough to get you a perfect 6-mark answer according to the question.
4. Extra tips and hints:
- To show similarities, start your sentence with 'Both'.
- To show differences, label the titles (example: LIGHT REACTION, DARK REACTION).
- Make sure you write more differences than similarities.
- Write in short sentence.
- Remember, 1 comparison equals to 1 mark.
ALL THE BEST!