Most Sought After Biology Notes

Most Sought After Biology Notes

monthly poster

monthly poster

Monday, 3 July 2017

ANNOUNCEMENT! - Cikgu Heery Cool Notes for Chemistry F4 SPM

I'm in the process of finalizing my cool notes Chemistry F4 SPM. Take a look of them and tell me what do you think:

Cover page (Malay version)
Isotope (Eng version)

Halogen (Eng version)

Metal purification note (Eng version)

- Easy reading and full colour for memorization and quick comprehension. I believe that reading and studying should be a pleasant journey for the students to attain excellent result.

- Affordable price (RM20). I believe the price should be kept low. Especially during this hard times when most Malaysian families are extremely frugal with their spending endeavor. 

- I shall inform you all if it's ready for sale. Take care!

CIKGU HEERY.
  

2 comments:

  1. i am interested in your F4+5 Che notes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I shall let you knw when they are ready :-)

      Delete