Most Sought After Biology Notes

Most Sought After Biology Notes

monthly poster

monthly poster

Monday, 25 April 2016

Royal Military College: Whole-Year Seminar

1. This year, I've been trusted by the PIBG of Royal Military College/ Maktab Tentera Diraja to enlighten their boys with series of Biology & Chemistry SPM seminars.

Logo used with permission
2. I feel honored since RMC is highly reputable for being the best secondary school in Malaysia, harboring the best students who are impeccably perfect in discipline, academic, and co-curriculum.

3. The students' timetable is highly packed with academics, sports, outdoors, and military training. Yet, they still have much energy to focus in my seminar for straight nonstop 2 hours.

4. The seminars are conducted two days every week, which would commence until October this year.

5. My schedule would definitely be tight. Still, I hope that I can find time to finish my notes and organize SPM 2016 seminars for you guys. In a meantime, take care!


Heery's note in the air

Heery's note in the air 2

RMC boys hard at work

Future leader

Future leader(s)

Peace out!

Peace out II

We shall do our best!

Speechless...

Looking towards the bright future!

2 comments: