1. Let's observe the question below:
"You are an officer from Forestry Department. You are required to discuss about Malayan tigers and steps taken to conserve them to a group of students. Provide your outline with suitable examples whenever relevant." (12m)
2. Note the two questions you need to answer - discuss about Malayan tigers and steps taken to conserve them.
3. The question above is a discussion-type question, so the scope can be varied extensively.
4. For the discussion about the tiger, you can given any of these four components:
a) Definition (1-2m)
b) Importance (1-2m)
c) Pertaining current issues (1-2m)
d) Negative effects (if misused or lost) (1-2m)
5. For the steps taken, you can give your points and their respective explanations.
6. Perfect answer outline:
7. So, remember, to always love our tigers!! :-)
|"Love the beast"|