Most Sought After Biology Notes

Most Sought After Biology Notes

monthly poster

Tuesday, 13 October 2015

Heery's SPM 2015 Workshop in KL (17&18 Oct OR 24&25 Oct)

1. Hi all. I was absent last September due to my Master's project regarding Orang Asli education in Kelantan.

2. Once I reached back in KL, I received plenty of requests about my seminars/workshops and notes. Hence, I would like to apologize for not answering you in time due to my conflicting schedules.

3. Seminars in Penang, JB, and Kuantan are fully booked by PIBG and schools there. Sorry guys :-p


4. Here are the details for SPM workshop in KL:

________________________________________________________________________

Location:
Smartmaths Tuition Centre Desa Pandan.
37-1, Jalan 1/76, 55100, Kuala Lumpur Desa Pandan. (beside Bank Rakyat Kampung Pandan.)

Date: 
SESSION 1: 17 and 18 October 2015 (Saturday and Sunday) OR
SESSION 2: 24 and 25 October 2015 (Saturday and Sunday)
Conducted primarily in English language.

Time:

                                OR


*all subjects by Cikgu Heery.


Fees:
1 Subject : RM90
2 Subjects : RM170
3 Subjects : RM240

Registration:
Walk-in. Early registration are recommended due to high demand. Do make necessary payment to Maybank account ZULHEERY BIN ISMAIL 1640-2586-9677. Please inform if you already made the payment. Your paid fees will be fully refund if you do not attend the seminar.

Free:
-Breakfast and Lunch
-Personalized notes
-After-seminar followup 
_______________________________________________________________________


5. Like I mentioned before, we shall focus on 3 mighty essences to improve your results in SPM, which are:

a) Strategi Belajar - We shall revise critical F4 & F5 notes and learn to comprehend them in a fun way.

b) Teknik Menjawab - We shall learn step-by-step and easy strategies to score essay and experiment questions.

c) Soalan Ramalan - We shall analyse the past years and question examples from selected schools around Malaysia.


6. Like I said before, unlike other big hall seminars, I prefer medium-sized class (20-30 students) to ensure high quality two-way instruction and personal attention in order for students to gain maximum benefit from my seminars.

7. For inquiries, directly contact Mr Heery on email cikguheery@gmail.com or call/whatsapp 012-2455797. Don't worry, I'll be around this time :-)


RESPECTO

1 comment:

  1. Is there any seminar for Form 4 students? I really hope you'll do

    ReplyDelete