From the diagram below, you can easily comprehend the assimilation process of protein. Hence, this would be really convenient for you students to learn & for you teachers to teach:
In order to apply this diagram, let's go straight to the exam question:
"Describe the process of protein assimilation in the liver" (8 - 10 marks).
Here are the perfect answer schemes:
P/S: I seldom update my post regularly nowadays due to my commitment to my research studies and to write my Biology notebooks for both this blog and my publishers. This 2016 would be a great year indeed, I promise! :-)
SESSION 1: 17 and 18 October 2015 (Saturday and Sunday) OR
SESSION 2: 24 and 25 October 2015 (Saturday and Sunday)
Conducted primarily in English language.
*all subjects by Cikgu Heery.
1 Subject : RM90
2 Subjects : RM170
3 Subjects : RM240
Walk-in. Early registration are recommended due to high demand. Do make necessary payment to Maybank account ZULHEERY BIN ISMAIL 1640-2586-9677. Please inform if you already made the payment. Your paid fees will be fully refund if you do not attend the seminar.
5. Like I mentioned before, we shall focus on 3 mighty essences to improve your results in SPM, which are:
a) Strategi Belajar - We shall revise critical F4 & F5 notes and learn to comprehend them in a fun way.
b) Teknik Menjawab - We shall learn step-by-step and easy strategies to score essay and experiment questions.
c) Soalan Ramalan - We shall analyse the past years and question examples from selected schools around Malaysia.
6. Like I said before, unlike other big hall seminars, I prefer medium-sized class (20-30 students) to ensure high quality two-way instruction and personal attention in order for students to gain maximum benefit from my seminars.
7. For inquiries, directly contact Mr Heery on email email@example.com or call/whatsapp 012-2455797. Don't worry, I'll be around this time :-)
Writing procedure is quite daunting due to its high technicality. Fortunately, not so if you observe the tips below. It is taken from transpiration experiment, one of the most highly anticipated soalan ramalan for this year. Enjoy!
1. You MUST include all the MV1, MV2, RV1, RV2, and RV3 because they are the essence for experiment regarding on how you manage the manipulated and responding variables. Hence, they are actively sought after by the examiner when marking you paper.
2. You are advised to write in passive sentence (reported format) so you answer would 'sound like a scientific paper'.
3. You can apply the same procedure for Physics and Chemistry experiments.
1. My seminar would be conducted in 4 cities in Penang, KL, JB, and Kuantan.
2. The particulars would be out on September. The seminars would be conducted in October.
3. The subjects are Biology, Chemistry, or Physics (CHOOSE EITHER OR ALL 3). All of them would be presented by me Cikgu Heery.
4. We shall discuss the 3 mighty essences for improving your results in SPM - strategi belajar, teknik menjawab (Paper 2 & 3), & soalan ramalan.
5. Unlike other big hall seminars, I prefer medium-sized class (maximum 30 students) to ensure high quality two-way instruction and personal attention in order for students to gain maximum benefit from my seminars.
6. The session would be conducted for 2 days from 9am to 6pm on weekends (Saturday AND Sunday).
7. The fees would be around RM250 (TOTAL ALL 3 SUBJECTS, LESSER IF CHOSEN 1 OR 2 SUBJECTS). complete with personalized notes, certificate, breakfast, and lunch.
8. For inquiries, directly contact Mr Heery on email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/whatsapp 012-2455797.
Seems easy enough. Unfortunately SPM question is not this simple. The question would ask you to apply this law in the schematic diagram given to you, especially concerning genetic diseases . We discuss about this later.
Here is the perfect answer scheme for the Paper 2. The points you MUST include (sought by paper examiners) are highlighted.
1. Always remember the different between the processes (plasmolysis/deplasmolysis) and the end results (flaccid/turgid) in the plant cell.
2. Use the word 'pancit' or 'punctured' to memorize plasmolysis process.
3. Most questions are situation-based. For example, the plant is watered, immersed in distilled water, diluted or concentrated salt/sugar solution, or given high concentration of fertilizers. Recognize the situation before you decide whether the plant is undergoing plasmolysis or deplasmolysis.
Today, we shall embark on the quest to fully understand the absorption process in the small intestine. First, observe the diagram of a villus below:
The arrows show the direction of nutrients in the absorption processes. First, you see the nutrients are absorbed into the thin epithelium cells. Second, the nutrients are either absorbed into the blood capillary or the lacteal.
These are the two points that would give you perfect marks in the examination if you mention them. The perfect details are shown below:
Now you know the points. Let's apply them with the question example below:
"Describe the absorption process of the end product of protein in the small intestine". (3 marks).
Here is the quickeasy way to understand the auxin graph. We just need to divide the graph into 3 level of auxin concentration. The description of the effect of auxin to shoot and root is given below:
1. The red-circled ones are frequently asked in the SPM.
PS: I realize i haven't been working on this blog for almost a month. It's quite hard to do that if you are a speaker who have to attend 40++ schools while travelling around Malaysia to finish up your Master's project paper within 2 months length. Still, I shall deliver what I do best in this blog, especially for the upcoming SPM Trial.