Most Sought After Biology Notes

Most Sought After Biology Notes

monthly poster

monthly poster

Monday, 14 April 2014

SPECIAL 100th POST - A Shitty Topic: Formation of Faeces

This topic should be no problem to you since we learnt them before in Form 2. Still, no harm in having fun checking our understanding regarding this s***.

SPM 2008 Question (Paper 2 Sec. B):
Explain the formation of faeces (4 marks).

Answer Outline:





























I can't believe I already made 100 of these. I hope that with my puny effort, the learning would be more intellectually fun.

Also, I'm glad to make these as my gift to you guys, especially the teachers & students.

Thank you for your support in making this blog the numero uno in studying Biology SPM in our beloved Malaysia.

Keep up the love, and as always...

RESPECTO (Respect & Total Oh-sum)

2 comments: