6. Two most abundant components of lymph fluid?
7. Blood vessels which the interstitial fluid is returned to the bloodstream?
8. Lymphatic system has no heart. How is the fluid moved?
Via contraction of skeletal muscle - that's why we need to exercise!
9. Lymphatic system part that absorbs lipid in small intestine?
10. 2 diseases, causes & common characteristic?
Oedema - IF cannot return to the bloodstream.
Elephantiasis - lymphatic vessels are blocked by worms.
Common characteristic - SWELLING.