|Welcome to OM NOM NOM NOM chapter :-)|
"What would be its most crucial subtopics?"
In my 10 years experience of marking SPM papers, here are the 10 subtopics you should already mastered before the big exam. Pick up your pen and start jotting (in no particular order)
10. Describing defecation process (READ IT HERE)
9. Compare the nutrition between ruminants and rodents (READ IT HERE)
8. Conducting the macronutrient deficiencies (especially nitrogen deficiency) experiment
7. Conducting the bomb calorimeter experiment
6. Determining the Vitamin C content in food samples
5. Testing the presence of non-reducing sugar
4. Describing the process of fat, carbohydrate & protein digestion and assimilation (READ IT HERE -protein digestion)
3. Compare the light & dark reaction of photosynthesis
2. Explaining the factors affecting the photosynthesis (& their experiments)
1. Explaining the 5 diseases associated with obesity (READ IT HERE)
Again, they are not arranged according to their particular importance but it helps to know their hierarchy, which we can exploit to answer the goddamn questions.