1. GMO food, they are everywhere! Just look at the big fat KFC drumsticks...
2. We all know the importance of trial questions since the real SPM questions would be based on them. Let's discuss one question from a trial paper for MRSM:
|Credit goes to Wicked Biology 101.|
3. The question is quite straightforward, which we need to elaborate the benefits and risks of GMO food.
4. Remember, this is a discussion-type question which asks about some biotech application (in this case, genetics applied in GMO production).
5. Critical: So, you need to put intro, conclusion, PEE schema (Point-Explain-Example), and lots of conjunctions (firstly, secondly, besides, also, as a result, etc...).
6. So, here are my proposed answer outline which will guarantee you a perfect 10-mark score:
ALL THE BEST!
P/S: This will be my last post for this month since I'm going away to schools all over M'sia for seminar tour. Take care all!